GiveSmartOKC and Charitable Organization Profile ManagementCompany: Oklahoma City Community Foundation
Date Posted: March 1, 2018
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible as primary support and point of contact for GiveSmartOKC, an online philanthropic database with nearly 30 nonprofit profiles connecting donors, funders and other stakeholders to detailed, robust information about central Oklahoma charities.
- Work closely with nonprofit organizations to manage the GiveSmartOKC platform and support participating nonprofits including conducting interviews with executive directors, staff and board members.
- Coordinate annual profile updates and new profile completion process, and provide ongoing support of all GiveSmartOKC profiles to ensure that data is current.
- Responsible for recruiting new organizations to participate in GiveSmartOKC and retaining exiting profiles.
- Maintain all permanent grant records for charitable organizations and grantees.
- The above duties are performed with minimal oversight. This position has the discretion to work directly with outside providers to ensure the timely execution.
Qualifications & Skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Nonprofit experience.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Database experience strongly preferred.
- Minimal travel is involved with this position. Ths job does requires sitting at a desk for long periods of time with minimal lifting of objects up to 25 lbs.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Experience with FIMS or other foundation management systems.
- Knowledge of grantmaking due diligence, best practices and grant administration including knowledge of legal requirements.
To Apply for this Job:
Please send resume and three references to email@example.com
Application deadline: April 15, 2018