Employee Giving CoordinatorCompany: Allied Arts
Date Posted: October 2, 2017
Employee Giving Coordinator
Reports to Campaign & Grants Director
- Manage the employee giving program, including identifying and cultivating new employee giving partners, stewarding existing participants, working with campaign volunteers and working with on-site coordinators to administer the fundraising process.
- Create and deliver presentations which inform the public about Allied Arts, its purpose and the role of individual support in its success.
- Engage Allied Arts member agencies in the employee giving program and identify community impact stories to share at presentations and for other Allied Arts usage.
- Ensure accurate information in the database regarding employee giving donations and help process donor pledges/ payments.
- Prepare and analyze data to determine the status and effectiveness of employee giving efforts.
- Secure annual employee giving incentive item to enhance participation.
- Secure items from local businesses to be raffled at employee giving campaigns.
- Identify opportunities for Allied Arts to present at civic clubs and increase Allied Arts’ presence in the community.
- Serve as the face of Allied Arts at community events.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Outstanding public speaking skills, presentation skills
- Strong time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with all levels of staff, volunteers, donors and prospective donors
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as ability to learn fundraising software
- Ability to work in and contribute to a strong team environment
EDUCATION and REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- One to five years of professional experience
- Willing to occasionally work beyond the normal operating schedule of 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
To apply, send information to email@example.com. Deadline is October 15, 2017. No phone calls, please.