Resource Development Assistant (PT)Company: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Oklahoma (Norman)
Date Posted: June 15, 2017
Resource Development Assistant - PART-TIME
Reporting to the Area Director, this position provides general administrative support to the office while assisting office leadership with resource development activities. This position is approximately 15 hours per week with some flexibility in scheduling and may require nights and weekends for special events and/or meetings.
Resource Development Responsibilities
- Oversees data entry and information management for fundraising activities.
- Assist with mail & email campaigns.
- Prepare timely and appropriate recognition for donors.
- Provide support for special events.
- Assist with Match events.
- General administrative support and reception responsibilities.
- Assist in preparation of meeting agendas and minutes as well as any necessary meeting materials.
- Prepare deposits as directed.
- Perform routine operational tasks and maintain supplies to ensure office runs smoothly.
- Coordinate work-study students and special project volunteers; submit required paperwork as needed.
- Provide support with special BBBSOK projects as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent required; related degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated with strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and promote a positive working environment.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills; able to manage multiple projects, produce quality work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with confidential information and maintain privacy of clients, donors, etc.
- Experience with fundraising software preferred.
- Must be able to pass reference check and criminal background check
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2017. No phone calls please.