Community Executive DirectorCompany: ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Date Posted: April 6, 2017
ALSAC exists to raise funds and awareness for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Our staff is dynamic and diverse. Our skills are different, our professions are varied; but our mission is the same: support the lifesaving mission of St. Jude. It’s more than a job; it’s a place where you can do what you love, and love why you do it.
- #1 Hospital Charity in the Nation
- #1 Health Non-Profit Brand of the Year
- 94% of Employees Agree ALSAC is a Great Place to Work
- Ranked a Top 10 Non-Profit Organization by Revenue
Responsible for managing the development, planning and implementation of all development cross-divisional strategic activities focused on high profile partners and key influencers within Oklahoma City. Formulates strategic plans to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward high wealth supporters and leadership volunteers for the purpose of growing existing revenue sources and creating new opportunities. This includes special event and general fundraising, corporate development, high wealth portfolio stewardship, media/community relations, administration and training.
- Develops, designs, implements and manages a comprehensive proactive, multi-year strategic plan focused on enhancing corporate and individual high wealth relationships.
- Utilizing a donor-centric approach, identifies giving and relationship development opportunities within the territory.
- Facilitates collaboration between all development divisions.
- Serves as a conduit between divisions ensuring that the right donor is cultivated for the right program or initiative in the territory.
- Maintains a positive relationship and ongoing communication with Board Members, corporate partners, high wealth individuals, third party organizations and volunteers throughout the territory.
- Thorough knowledge of fundraising and general management methods within nonprofit field
- Speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal/external relations
- Understand extremely complex verbal or written instructions
- Understand data processing applications; knowledge ordinarily acquired through a Bachelor's Degree plus 10 years of experience in the field of fundraising, including previous experience through levels of progressive management responsibility including supervision, budgeting, strategic planning, organizational development, cost control, manpower allocation, etc., and special events fundraising
- Possess excellent diplomacy skills
- Must possess a valid driver's license
ALSAC/St. Jude Benefits
Our benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and commitment to work-life balance, means you can work to help other families while always being there for yours.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply on the ALSAC careers site: https://jobs-alsac.icims.com/jobs/12261/community-executive-director---oklahoma-city%2c-ok/job?mode=view