Office Manager - Entry LevelCompany: Arts Council of Oklahoma City
Date Posted: March 7, 2017
The Office Manager for the Arts Council of Oklahoma City is charged with regulating and performing all clerical and secretarial functions of the Arts Council and acting as assistant to the Executive Director. The Office Manager works closely with the Arts Council staff to ensure the basic office tasks are effectively handled with professionalism in a timely manner.
· Answer and direct incoming calls to staff, voice mail, and/or take messages.
· Refer calls to other agencies in the Oklahoma City area.
· Assist staff members, artists, performers, volunteers, and the general public.
· Greet visitors, offer hospitality and any other assistance they require.
· Process mail, including transferring more monies to postage machine,
· Responsible for the operation and maintenance of all office machines. (fax, computers, postage, copier, water) Includes calling service personnel if necessary.
· Provide the Financial Officer with monthly reports on postage, and copier usage.
· Assist Arts Council staff in all aspects of efficient operation of Arts Council.
· Assist members of the staff with basic duties.
· Basic clerical duties - correspondence, data entry, proofing, mailing, maintaining files.
· Maintain Staff Information List and Birthday List.
· Coordination and scheduling of conference rooms in the Arts Council and McAlpine buildings. Provide set up forms and contracts to potential renters.
· Prepare all deposits for Arts Council.
· Act as a staff liaison to various committees in all Arts Council projects.
· Assisting with all Arts Council events in whatever capacity needed
Excellent writing ability
Knowledge of non-profits and the arts
Ability to meet deadlines
Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook
Ability to work as part of a staff team
Occasional evening and weekend work is required.
Pay starts at $10.00 / hour
Benefits include health, vision, dental, life, long-term and short-term disability insurances, retirement match, vacation and sick leave. All insurance premiums paid by employer at no cost to employee.
To apply send a resume, plus cover letter and three professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org